20 June 2017, 7.15pm @ Selfstrology Academy, 15A Bussorah St
AT LIFE’S CROSSROADS
As we live through life, there will be definitely points of times when we are torn between difficult choices such as to focus on family or to build a strong career, etc. These events may be significant and may seem overwhelming, often leaving you in a state of dilemma or confusion. Using Astrology as a tool, we’ll be able to identify the indicators and the sources of such tensions, which will be able to help introduce ways with dealing with it.
In this event we’ll examine:
– What are some choices that you may find difficult to make in life
– To recognise major events and transits that may be especially tough
– Some of the ways to deal with these challenges and struggles in your life
Who Should Attend
– Individuals facing such challenges
– Individuals keen to learn astrology
– Astrology enthusiasts and keen to explore astrology profiling
To RSVP: Reserve your seat, email us at hello@Selfstrology.com
About the Speaker
May Sim is a full-time astrologer who serves as Chief Astrologer at Selfstrology Academy and also sees clients as a consulting astrologer. She is the first Asian to graduate from and lecture in the International Academy of Astrology (IAA), and has practiced astrology for 14 years. May is also the official astrology writer for The Finder expat magazine and is known for her pragmatic approach to psychological astrology.