9 Mar 2017, 7.15pm @ Selfstrology Academy, 15A Bussorah St
AN ASTROLOGICAL LOOK AT OVERCOMING PERSONAL CHALLENGES
To each individual, the personal challenges are very different and they be present in various areas of our lives such as; money, career or romance, etc. We sometimes find it hard to reconcile on the real issues and find solutions to these challenges. By looking at your astrological charts, you’ll be able to have insights to help identify and address these issues to influence a positive improvement.
In this event we’ll examine:
– What are some common indicators of potential challenges in a person’s chart
– Some case examples of people who managed to identify and use other internal resources to overcome their challenges
– The importance of resolving our personal psychological hangups
Who Should Attend
– Individuals interested in learning astrology
– Individuals keen to explore astrology profiling
– Astrology enthusiasts and laymen looking to learn more about how astrology plays a part in their life
To RSVP: Reserve your seat, email us at hello@Selfstrology.com
About the Speaker
May Sim is a full-time astrologer who serves as Chief Astrologer at Selfstrology Academy and also sees clients as a consulting astrologer. She is the first Asian to graduate from the International Academy of Astrology (IAA), and has practiced astrology for 14 years. May is also the official astrology writer for The Finder expat magazine and is known for her pragmatic approach to psychological astrology.