25 May 2017, 7.15pm @ Selfstrology Academy, 15A Bussorah St
An Astrological reading is the interpretation of planets and planetary positions in relation to the various areas of our lives. As planets continue to revolve around the Sun in a set pattern, they trigger the different aspects to our natal chart, resulting in us experiencing it as situations currently happening to us. Participants will have a chance to have their charts read, with insights to situations and transiting periods that are expected to happen.
In this event we’ll examine:
– What can tell or not tell from Astrological predictions
– Some myths about Astrological predictions
– Some of the ways that predictions are best ultilised
Who Should Attend
– Individuals interested in learning astrology
– Individuals keen to explore astrology profiling
– Astrology enthusiasts and laymen looking to learn more about how astrology plays a part in their life
To RSVP: Reserve your seat, email us at hello@Selfstrology.com
About the Speaker
May Sim is a full-time astrologer who serves as Chief Astrologer at Selfstrology Academy and also sees clients as a consulting astrologer. She is the first Asian to graduate from the International Academy of Astrology (IAA), and has practiced astrology for 14 years. May is also the official astrology writer for The Finder expat magazine and is known for her pragmatic approach to psychological astrology.