24 Nov 2016, 7.00pm @ Selfstrology Academy, 15A Bussorah St
THE MOON REPRESENTS THE EMOTIONS & UNCONSCIOUS FUNCTIONS OF OUR MINDS
When experiencing anxiety, frustration or sadness, every one of us finds our own security or comfort in many ways. Very often we won’t be able to rationalise why we do or act in certain ways.
In this workshop we’ll examine:
– Why we react in the certain way we do in situations
– What causes our impulse decisions
– What we can do to comfort ourselves in periods of stress and anxiety
Who Should Attend
– Individuals interested in learning astrology
– Individuals keen to explore astrology profiling
– Astrology enthusiasts and laymen looking to learn more about how astrology plays a part in their life
To RSVP: Reserve your seat, email us at [email protected]
About the Speaker
May Sim is a full-time astrologer who serves as Chief Astrologer at Selfstrology Academy and also sees clients as a consulting astrologer. She is the first Asian to graduate from the International Academy of Astrology (IAA), and has practiced astrology for 13 years. May is also the official astrology writer for The Finder expat magazine and is known for her pragmatic approach to psychological astrology.