18 Apr FREE EVENT: What Are Your Talents?
27 Apr 2017, 7.15pm @ Selfstrology Academy, 15A Bussorah St
WHAT ARE YOUR TALENTS?
Every person has individual abilities or “talents”. Some people could possess skills such as natural networking abilities or advanced cognitive abilities which allow them to learn technology or languages faster than others. In this event, we’ll have a look at identifying some of these personal talents and in which areas of your life you can best apply them to.
In this event we’ll examine:
– What are some different types of “talents” that usually might not be commonly considered
– Areas of your life in which these talents could be best applied to
– The importance of applying these personal strengths to your best advantage
Who Should Attend
– Individuals who may feel lost and unsure of the directions they should move towards to
– Individuals interested in learning astrology
– Individuals keen to explore astrology profiling
– Astrology enthusiasts and laymen looking to learn more about how astrology plays a part in their life
To RSVP: Reserve your seat, email us at hello@Selfstrology.com
About the Speaker
May Sim is a full-time astrologer who serves as Chief Astrologer at Selfstrology Academy and also sees clients as a consulting astrologer. She is the first Asian to graduate from the International Academy of Astrology (IAA), and has practiced astrology for 14 years. May is also the official astrology writer for The Finder expat magazine and is known for her pragmatic approach to psychological astrology.